I have over 20 years of experience and provide nutrition counseling for adults, children and adolescents, and health and wellness coaching in the following areas:
- Eating disorders - anorexia, bulimia, binge eating, compulsive overeating
- Weight management
- Cardiovascular / hypertension
- Diabetes / Hypoglycemia/ PCOS
- Digestive disorders
- Food intolerances
- Childhood eating issues
I have a specialty as a nutrition therapist in helping those struggling with eating disorders and disordered eating. I was the head nutritionist at The Renfrew Center in New Jersey for over 10 years, leading intensive outpatient and day treatment groups and providing individualized nutrition counseling.
I use a team approach to collaborate with therapists, physicians, and psychiatrists as necessary. My goal is to help people decrease their unhealthy eating habits and develop a healthy relationship with food.
"I appreciate all your help and support, and without it I do not believe I would be as ready to leave for college."
• BS in Dietetics, State College of New York at Oneonta
• MA in Nutrition & Dietetics, New York University
. Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (ANAD)
Dietetic practice groups:
• Sports, Cardiovascular and Wellness Nutrition (SCAN)
• Weight Management
• Nutrition Entrepreneurs
• Behavioral Health
• National Eating Disorder Association (NEDA)
• National Association of Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders (ANAD)
"Thank you for your support and advice. I am very fortunate to have you as part of my treatment team."